9 Practical Ways Palmistry Can Improve Your Life
Palmistry isn’t fortune-telling. It’s a tool, like any assessment tool you may have taken in your life to help you know yourself better. It’s also a real life GPS that helps you check in on your journey through your days to see if you’re on your own right track. Having your hands read doesn’t change your life, and let me remind you, you are in no way broken!
However, if you wake up in the middle of the night with a zillion thoughts in your head, or you spend days feeling overwhelmed, or worried or just out of sorts, a palmistry reading can start you on the road to feeling better and making informed choices that help you feel better, sleep better and manage your time in a way that serves your highest good. (i.e., you get the important to you stuff done first!)
Sound good? Here are 9 (and a bonus) reasons to have your hands read:
- To know yourself better. This sounds like a self-involved Diva-type pursuit. I assure you it’s anything but! If you have ever found yourself in the center of a maelstrom of pain and heartache and wondered what the heck was going on – you know how important it can be to know and understand yourself. While trying to find your way out of a difficult situation is one reason it’s useful to know yourself, it’s equally important to understand your needs and wants so you can banish should and get on with your life.
- To release your need to be in control. The more you know about yourself, how you’re hard-wired and what your innate talents and challenges are, the easier it is to let go of your need to control everything and everyone in your world. It’s not your job to be CEO of the Universe, so let it go. It’s much easier to do this when you understand the hands you were born with and the hands of those you deal with on a regular basis.
- To regain your power and your voice in relationships. Whether professional or personal, relationships can be the bane of your existence. They can also be the source of great joy. However, learning to own your strengths and weaknesses without judgment gives you the gift of being able to see yourself as whole and perfect. This wisdom allows you the freedom to find your way back to your own power. When you are in your power, you know that your requests are worthy if you ask from a place of truth.
- To heal relationships. As you dig into the ways your gifts and talents and challenges show up in the world, you begin to see that others are not hard-wired like you are and you realize that instead of driving you crazy, they were simply trying to be heard on their own terms. Longstanding relationship challenges take time to heal, but with the compassion you learn as you read hands, you have a miraculous tool to progress on that healing journey.
- To excel at your career. Entrepreneurs, artists and corporate employees alike learn to focus on their strengths while working through and with their challenges when they have access to the wisdom in their hands. Team building is easier with the insights you have through palmistry and can help you in interviews, salary negotiations, annual reviews and when you’re pitching your new idea – simply by understanding on a deep level the communication styles and personal needs of the people present.
- To attract the perfect people to your business. The more you understand the nuances of palmistry and the mysteries in your own hands, the easier it is to hone in on your core client. You’ll understand on a deep and meaningful level what problems they really want to solve (the problem under the problem) and you will have the language to help them!
- To expand your current offerings. Whether you’re a massage therapist, yogi, tarot reader, psychic, medium or healer, having an additional tool in your box is immensely useful for your clients. Some clients long to have a hands-on approach to their healing and want to have you point to exactly where their challenge is hiding. This is especially true if you tend to work with skeptics, who want to believe what you’re telling them, but harbor a secret fear that you’re just making things up.
- To find your own niche and help others do the same. Bloggers, artists, designers, creatives and anyone running their own business are often told that the key to success is to find their niche. Using your hands you can identify your niche in any number of ways and, if you’re a coach, you can help others do the same.
- To relieve anxiety and sleep better. When you know yourself deeply and can compassionately understand how you’re “hard-wired” to be in this world, it can help you work through the anxiety that comes when you compare yourself to outside forces.
- BONUS – Readings are now 20% off! My end of summer sale continues through Labor Day! You can order your reading now.
Want to talk about how a private reading can help you sleep better, find more time, and stop feeling so anxious? Order your session today. We’ll have a preliminary chat before your reading to ensure you get the most out of our time together