I’m here to inspire palmists, artists, healers and metaphysicians to come out of the “woo-woo” closet and build a profitable business by being themselves. No tricks. No hacks.
My name is Peggie and I’m the Profitable Palmist.
In my corporate days I held a few lofty titles :
- VP of Recruitment for an International IT firm;
- Director of Development for an internationally recognized non-profit;
- Director of Sales and Marketing for major hospitality chains
and a few not so lofty titles:
- receptionist and secretary for a top sports marketing firm
- temp – doing whatever the agency needed me to do
- burger flipper, shake maker, fry girl and cashier for a fast food restaurant (I actually loved that job!)
An entrepreneur for more than a decade I’ve had great success and colossal failures and you get to benefit from everything I’ve learned in that journey.
As a non-predictive palmist, I know that your hands are the key to every aspect of establishing a profitable business platform. They can help you establish a brand, identify your best clients and fine tune a marketing plan that works for you by taking into account your hard-wiring!
- I’ve been reading hands professionally since 2004 when I started my certification process with the IIHA (International Institute of Hand Analysis)
- I’ve also studied with the American Academy of Hand Analysis and several palmists from around the world
- My first company was a boutique pet-care company that won several awards in the region and catapulted me to the Board of Directors of one of the industry’s top organizations
- I sold that company successfully after five years
- In 2013 I was diagnosed with a chronic illness, it changed the way I do business from a go-go-go process to a more balanced process and reminded me to make self-care a true priority
- It felt weird to leave the corporate world to “pick up dog poop” and it felt weird to leave the pet-care company to coach and read hands, but I did it
- At the age of 51, my husband and I picked up and moved across the country to Tucson. He quit his job to do this, so I totally understand the feelings of worry that can crop up as an entrepreneur – I’ll never poo-poo your fears, I just won’t give them space to grow.
What can I do for you?
If you’re a palmist, artist, writer, healer (or in a similar line of work) I can help you:
- find your perfect niche/client
- zero in on your unique business platform and brand so you sound and look like you, not anyone else
- actually launch your website instead of talking about it
- identify the best ways for YOU to market your business in a way that feels good and also allows you to make a profit
- help you break away from marketing “shoulds” that are not serving you, even if everyone insists you have to do them
- clarify what you truly do for your clients, regardless of your modality
- make an impact on the world in a way that feels good and serves you and your audience
Each client is as unique as her fingerprints and that’s where we start when you come to work with me! Here are some projects that past clients have completed during our work together:
- Alyssa* finished the book she’d had in the drawer for years and is on the road to publication.
- Kendra* made her first three sales after embracing her life lesson of power. In doing so she set firm boundaries around her creative time with her family. Despite her initial reservations her family had no problem honoring her requests and she found the time and energy to focus on her work and her family!
- Margaret* gave up being busy so that she could be productive. In six months her website was launched, her blog was gaining new viewers and she was asked to speak at a local women’s group about the work she does to help new mother’s heal from post-partum depression.
- Claire* organized 20 years of class ideas, workshops and client files into a cohesive body of work focused on her core client’s challenges. She’s now selling her courses and workshops easily and effectively.
If you’re interested in learning more and hearing additional client stories, be sure to subscribe to my free newsletter, #PalmNation!
P.S. – I LOVED doing this interview with Yes&Yes — if you want to know a bit more about my “True Story: I’m a Professional Palm Reader” check it out!
Have questions? Feel free to ask!
* Names have been changed and in some cases this represents a combination of many clients and their results.