Palmistry is a weird duck in the already weird world of woo-woo.
While you might be eager to see what an Angel reader has to say about your love life and you’ve definitely had a reading or two with a pro Astrologer and even a Medium, you just sort of smile and nod when the conversation turns to Palmistry, right?
I hear it all the time. Really nice people like you, who think I’m relatively “normal” looking and acting have told me they just aren’t that sure what they could get out of a palmistry reading with me. Usually they add, “I’m sure you’re really good at it though!”
Being really good at palmistry isn’t the point. What I need to be really good at is elevating the practical use of palmistry so that good people can understand the ways they can put the info together in their lives. Right away.
My colleagues and I in the land of hands have done you a disservice and I apologize.
We’ve been talking all kinds of lifestyle and purpose and passion stuff like it’s the holy freakin’ grail. However, you have real things on your plate that need to get handled before you can settle in and find your bliss and make that a priority.
While I know for a fact that neglecting yourself isn’t going to do a dang thing to get you out of debt, or in a better job or having more ahem FUN with your Lovah, the idea of simply finding your empowerment or purpose probably doesn’t seem like a high priority right now, does it?
Your hands really do have the information you need.Here’s a no-fluff bullet point list of pragmatic ways Palmistry can be used in the real world.
- Team Building
- Family relationships – deeper understanding
- Identifying “perfect” clients
- Creating authentic and relevant marketing
- Building a brand
- Identifying natural strengths and talents – career counseling
- Re-entering the workplace – strengths finder
- Pastoral Counseling
- Pre-marriage counseling
- Relationship counseling
- Lifestyle coaching
- As a management tool – communication skills for managers
- Communication Coaching
- Sales Coaching/Training
- Management training/development
- Leadership training/development
- Project Management
- Systems development
- Balanced decision making on complex team projects
- Education – teaching students by their strengths and assisting with challenges
- Education – understanding student’s primary motivation and potential to enhance learning environment
- Education – identifying teaching and learning styles
- Job satisfaction criteria
- Navigating and managing the job search process
- Maximizing interviewing strengths on the job search
- Identifying potential areas of specialization within an area of expertise
- Professional development in the workplace
- Customer service training
- Diversity training
- Time/resource management
- Stress management
- Emotional Intelligence
- Conflict resolution
- Decision making
- Spiritual Development
- Creative aging systems
- Parenting skills
- Teen life skills development
Is this list exhaustive? Doubtful. Leave a comment and let me know how you’ve seen palmistry used in the real world!