Welcome to the Profitable Mystics Group!
I’m Peggie, a brand & marketing mentor who is excited to support metaphysicians, artists, yogis and healers just like you.
I created this group for witty, smart and passionate people who are ready to take their “off the beaten path” business into profitability on their own terms. It’s a place where you can share your challenges and your successes. It’s a home base for cheering on other creative and spiritually driven entrepreneurs who want to rock their bottom line and their heart line!
You’re in the right place if you are:
• A tarot reader, astrologer, numerologist, palmist, Reiki healer, psychic, yoga or meditation teacher, body worker, spiritual coach, writer, artist or oracle card reader who wants to take your practice from a hobby to a profit making business
• Looking for ways to streamline all the tasks around marketing and selling in your business
• Curious (or overwhelmed) about all the online opportunities to market and grow your business
• Ready to have a steady stream of perfect-for-you clients so you don’t have to sweat the bottom line each month
• Hoping to find business strategies that fit you like a glove!
Sound good? Yay! I can’t wait to get to know you better
FREE INFO FOR YOU
These are some of the most popular posts on my Blog – the Profitable Palmist
Forget the Avatar! Stop worrying about your client avatar and get booking!
5 Reasons you’re not booking enough clients and what to do about it.
Are you still tweaking your website?
Do’s and Don’ts
Please don’t pitch your stuff EXCEPT on the promo threads. In fact, failure to follow this one rule will likely cause you to give up your spot in our group.
- Share inspirational, fun and even silly thoughts, but not overused memes
- Show us your personality in all it’s wonderfulness
- Share relevant, useful tips that add value to the lives and businesses here
- Ask questions about business, especially about blogging, social media, closing deals, booking clients, live networking, and creating connections with clients
- Ask questions about spirituality, mystical tools and finding services
- Ask for support when you need it, this group is filled with beautiful, brilliant people who have dedicated their lives to helping – so don’t be afraid to ask for what you need
- Pipe up and share during specific “days” – see below
- Put us as a “favorite” in your groups so you can come and visit often
- Have FUN & Build relationships
- Drop posts/links and leave. I know you want the world to see your newest blog post or ezine, but no one likes someone who is constantly pushing their stuff, right? So get to know people, find out what they want and need, and then on appropriate days you can share your links. This page isn’t a pitchfest.
- Pitch your business or event except on threads where they are requested
- Sell your MLM program here or private message people in this group pitching your stuff – it’s just not cool and you will be removed from the group for doing so
- Create like/follow ladders – they are so NOT spiritually tuned in, and besides, they do not work
- worry about always being right
- post FB live videos on this page
A Guide to Our Special Days
Quick Start Monday: What’s your primary Focus this week for your business?
Take Action Tuesday: What are you doing to hit your goal for this week?
Modality Tip Wednesday: Share the inside scoop on your magical woo, i.e., “The Tower in Tarot can help you understand how toppling old habits can help you build new business in it’s place.”
Ask Me Anything Thursday: Perfect day to ask me questions about building your business – if you’re struggling with something post it! I’ll answer them on Fridays in a Live FB chat!
Promo Friday: Here’s the place to share your blog posts and upcoming events and services – but do me a favor and remember to check out others’ posts too
Share the Love Saturday: Tell us about a product, service, practitioner that you adore
There is an in-person group that meets regularly in Tucson, but you can benefit from membership no matter where you live in the world.
Highlights of each in-person program will be posted in the files and opportunities for virtual gatherings will be made available as well!